In the Overview tab you will find a place to list your company attributes including name, description, website URL and more. The information you list here is made public on LinkedIn and is visible by all LinkedIn members.
• Create an informative and complete overview of your company. Share key differentiators, areas of expertise and industry acknowledgements.
• Be sure to add a standard logo and banner image.
• Choose a banner image that reinforces your company’s culture, brand and message.
The Products & Services tab is a great opportunity to showcase your company’s key offerings. Create awareness, generate leads and drive traffic to dedicated landing pages with video demonstrations, sales contact information and product URLs.
• Add up to 25 products and services to the Products & Services tab. If your company offers several products and/or services, consider listing them by category instead of individually.
• Create targeted and benefit-oriented descriptions of each product and service you offer, include key advantages and common application uses; list up to 8 key features.
• List any special promotions or incentives you may be offering for a particular product or service; add a brief description and URL link to more information.
Now that you’ve created your company page complete with an overview, contact information and key offerings, it’s time to begin engaging your audience. Company Status Updates are a create way to initiate conversation and keep your audience informed.
• Post regularly, and keep updates short and relevant. Include a link to a website, image or video for more information.
• Encourage your followers to respond by asking them to comment; keep the conversation going by responding to comments with follow-up questions or answers.